Just noticed - same bug with iOS Device while testing 5.15.13

Start QtC
no iOS Device configured yet
plug-in iOS Device
QtC hangs - had to kill
Restart Qtc with iOS device already connected
now Device is available

ekke

Am 14.03.23 um 11:26 schrieb ekke:
just installed 5.15.13 together w QtC 9.0.2 and tested again adding USB devices
have updated https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-28735

it's reproducible for me:
connecting a new Android Device via USB, the very first time QtC hangs and I have to kill - restart connecting next Android Devices via USB, they don't appear before Quit/Restart QtC

ekke