On 8/11/23 14:30, Knut Petter Svendsen via Qt-creator wrote:
In my custom plugin, I've crafted a class, lets call it MyMakeStep which
inherits from ProjectExplorer::MakeStep. This class requires specific
settings from MySettings, a class that derives from Core::PagedSettings.
However, I'm encountering challenges when attempting to inject or retrieve
these settings within MyMakeStep. The construction of MakeStep instances
is managed by a factory which regrettably doesn't accept any arguments.

I think you need to provide your own factory.

Christian