hi, i am using QT 4.5 version.  My issue is how to work with multiple
ui in a project application.

Example: i have  started  a new project named  mainwindow(mainwindow
.ui) in that i placed a treewidget and added item(named colors), now
i added another window(widget i e.,color.ui ) to the same project,
when i clicked on itemtreewidget(color) then color.ui window should be
display. i am not understanding how to connect these two .ui windows.

i wrote like this at the signals
connect(ui->color,SIGNAL(itemClicked()),this,SLOT(show()));

void ECLogic::show()
{

?????????
}

Please suggest me how to open the color window when we clicked itemtreeWidget.

Thanks & Regards
Ramakrishna.