Arne Stocker wrote:
> it seems that the mechanism of packing all librarys in a *.jar and
> unpacking it at runtime (congratulation to that solution) has some
> problems with empty space in the directory.

Hi, Arne.

I have tried to reproduce this error on Windows XP, but unfortunately
cannot.

What I've done is:

1. Unpack Qt Jambi 4.4.0_01 into a directory called "C:\Program
Files\qtjambi\qtjambi-win32-commercial-4.4.0_01"
2. Run the Qt Jambi launcher with the command:

    java -cp
qtjambi-4.4.0_01.jar;qtjambi-examples-4.4.0_01.jar;qtjambi-win32-msvc2005-4.4.0_01.jar

com.trolltech.launcher.Launcher

This seems to work fine. I've also tried prepending the actual directory
name to the .jar files in the classpath, and I've tried setting the
CLASSPATH environment variable.

Could you give me a step-by-step run-through of what you are doing, so
that I can see if we are doing something different? And also, could you
tell me which Java version you have tested this with?

-- Eskil