Hello

I have been doing some cross UI tests using QT-Jambi.

My main platform is Windows, where so far I have implemented
everything I wanted so far without problems and then successfully
exported to Linux.

But when finally tried the Mac OS export things start working bad.
Even in the simplest interface I get the following log warning:
"QPixmap: It is not safe to use pixmaps outside the GUI thread" and
the resulting interface gets all strange and transparent and can't be
used.

I confess I didn't Google this issue, but from my experience with Macs
there are always special considerations with them. Being so, is there
any "Good Mac OS practices" section that some one can indicate me?

I'm running my projects from Eclipse (without the Qt-plugin, could
this be the problem?), under Mac OS 10.5.6, with the latest Java
Update.

Thank you
Brian