Hi,

I know some of you are wondering why the Qt Jambi 4.5.0 release hasn't
gone out yet, since Qt is already on version 4.5.1 as of today.

Unfortunately there have been some delays on this particular release due
to the licensing change from GPL to LGPL. These are not technical issues
(the packages have been ready for a while), but there are a few
formalities that have to be taken care of before we can release and it
has taken longer than we anticipated.

I'm not going to risk giving you any specific date right now, but be
assured that it's on its way. Thanks for being patient! =)

-- Eskil