Ok, I have fixed for me by ugle hack/workaround:

I have created my own java class extended from QTranslator:

public class MyQTranslator extends QTranslator {

    public MyQTranslator() {}

    @Override
    public String translate(String context, String sourceText, String
disambiguation) {

        // here I am doing my own translation, totally BYPASSING QTranslator.
        // in other words, I use .ts xml file instead of .qm file and
translating myself.

    }

}

With:

        MyQTranslator t = new MyQTranslator();
        t.load ...
        QApplication.installTranslator(t);

... application works fine.

But I repeat, this is not a bugfix (!!), but proof-of-concept for other people
having the same problem as me.

It is really needed to fix this in QtJambi.

--
Dusan