Hi,

I am trying my first commit at gitorious. It will be about adding this
jogl.jar which is required for compiling the jambi examples.

I followed the guide:
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-jambi/pages/GitGuide

I have added two paragraphs at the very end which I felt were missing.
Again this is my very first experience with Git and gitorious...

I managed to stage my change. I managed to commit to my local repositery.
Now I need to push this to the remote repositery at gitorious.

should I push master? origin? master-upstream ?

I am a bit lost now. Nice if someone can edit the wiki with the right
command.

Bruno