Hello again, Li

If you need the designer plugin for eclipse, you have to use the 4.5
version. The code for this plugin was closed source, so the community don't
have access to it. You can use the designer as a standalone application
though (4.6.3 version should be stable) which can be launched by
designer.bat/designer.sh.

Anyone would like to write a new such plugin? Or make QtJambi programming
possible in QtCreator :-) A plugin for IntelliJ would also be nice.

Helge