On keskiviikko 01 joulukuu 2010 01:49:19 Zhongmiao Li wrote:
> In fact, at first I use 4.6.3, then I found the problem and downloaded the
> latest QtJambi, but the problem is the same with the class. OK, I will try
> to test some other both older or newer versions. And as for the setting, it
> can be
> done just by
> settings().setAttribute(QWebSettings.WebAttribute.PluginsEnabled, true);
> And nothing is different after that. And can you give me a link to read the
> source of Qt? I will try to compare the difference between the plugin in Qt
> and QtJambi.
>
> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 1:41 AM, Samu Voutilainen <s...@smar.fi> wrote:
>
> > No, the API shouldn’t have changed... I may have made a mistake somewhere,
> > though. Can you test the code with older release?
> >
> > ”Note: The plugin factory is only used if plugins are enabled through
> > QWebSettings.” is this true for you?
> >
> > Other part of the message, I didn’t really understand how it correlated
> > with that class...
> >
> > On keskiviikko 01 joulukuu 2010 01:34:51 Zhongmiao Li wrote:
> > > I'm using 4.7.1 beta 3, the latest version of
> > > QtJambi and the detailed usage has been described in Qt 4.5 API Document.
> > > And in QtJambi Doc it is described that
> > >
> > > For plugins()<
> > http://doc.troll.no/qtjambi-4.5.0_01/com/trolltech/qt/webkit/QWebPluginFactory.html#plugins()
> > >
> > > it
> > > is necessary to describe the plugins the factory can create, *including a
> > > description and the supported MIME types*. The MIME types each plugin can
> > > handle should match the ones specified in in the HTML <object> tag.
> > >
> > >  But I really have no idea about how to do that. Is the structure or
> > method
> > > changed? Thanks very much!

> > which
> > class

> > 4.5.2

Sure about source? Jambi basically just passes method calls to native api
anyway, so I suppose API should be more useful:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/qwebpluginfactory.html

http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/blobs/4.7/src/3rdparty/webkit/WebKit/qt/Api/qwebpluginfactory.cpp
http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt/blobs/4.7/src/3rdparty/webkit/WebKit/qt/Api/qwebpluginfactory.h

ps. You can answer to mailing list too :)