Hi Greg,

On 17/06/2010, at 2:58 AM, ext greg.edwa...@nokia.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Have a look at an example of my javascript code below, it’s causing the
> following error,
>
>     TypeError: Result of expression 'Component' [undefined] is not an object.

This is caused by a known bug where the effect of the ".pragma library"
declaration causes the JavaScript file to be unable to access the QML elements
in this manner. Fixing this involves some large changes so the fix won't be in
Qt 4.7.

In the meantime you can work around this by using the actual constant value for
the enum, e.g.

        if (component.status == 1) {
                print("it worked!")
        }

instead of

>    if (component.status == Component.Ready) {
>        print("it worked!");
>    }

regards,

Bea