I'm very new to QT & QML, so I'm looking for some guidance...

    After hunting around; I figured out that you can use QDeclarativeComponent,
setData to dynamically load a string qml data...

So the first question -- Any way to make the QDeclarativeView use setData?   The
only way I can think of off the top of my head is to somehow make a decendant
class of both he QDeclarativeView and the QDeclarativeViewPrivate somehow?

    In QML is there a way to use the loader or some other component or method to
talk to the QDeclarativeComponent to be able to use setData?   Or do I need to
somehow add "setData" to the loader class, and if so how?

Nathan