Hello, im having a very strange error when I try to run my Qt/QML
application on one of my mobile devices

The device itself is runs on a Atom Z520 processor and has OpenGL 2.0 ES

Im starting my QML application using :

    QGLFormat format = QGLFormat::defaultFormat();

   format.setSampleBuffers(false);

    QGLWidget *glWidget = new QGLWidget(format); // make QmlView use OpenGL
ES2 backend.

    glWidget->setAutoFillBackground(false);

    view->setViewport(glWidget);

now my proplem is that when I start my application I recive the following
output:

Vertex shader for simpleShaderProg (MainVertexShader &
PositionOnlyVertexShader) failed to compile

Fragment shader for simpleShaderProg (MainFragmentShader &
ShockingPinkSrcFragmentShader) failed to compile

Errors linking simple shader: ""

Vertex shader for blitShaderProg (MainWithTexCoordsVertexShader &
UntransformedPositionVertexShader) failed to compile

Fragment shader for blitShaderProg (MainFragmentShader &
ImageSrcFragmentShader) failed to compile

Errors linking blit shader: ""

Warning: "" failed to compile!

Automation: lib/drivers/powervr/bufobj.c:118: BufObjIndexFromTarget:
Assertion `0' failed.

This is actually happening if im using Ubuntu Maverick 10.10 on it.

Futher on Maverick general gl accelerated QML applications run (I tested
flickr example using qmlviewer and it worked just fine)

The main application actually worked all fine on Ubuntu 9.10.

Does anybody have any idea what causes this error and if there is a way to
fix this?

My application basically uses models, transitions and webkit but that's
basically it

Thank you very much for any kind of feedback

Almo