The documentation should be sufficient. If it is not then that is a bug.

BR,
Martin

From: qt-qml-boun...@trolltech.com [mailto:qt-qml-boun...@trolltech.com] On
Behalf Of ext Thomas PABST
Sent: Friday, 26 November 2010 1:05 AM
To: qt-qml@trolltech.com
Subject: Re: [Qt-qml] work with folder property on FolderListModel

Thanks, that is a good way.

Is there a easy way to know all property available with an qml element ? I
looked the documentation on
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/qml-folderlistmodel.html but it seems not
up to date ! The parentFolder property does not appeared on the list.

Thomas PABST
thomas.pa...@gmail.com<mailto:thomas.pa...@gmail.com>

2010/11/25 <martin.jo...@nokia.com<mailto:martin.jo...@nokia.com>>
The parent folder is easy to get, since there is a parentFolder property.
There is no way to get a directory in the current folder, short of using the
model in a repeater, for example.  FolderListModel is quite simple and really
only designed to allow selecting a file from a list.  You could add a
suggestion for a more fully featured filesystem model, but for now you will
have to extend FolderListModel to suit your needs.

Martin.