Take for instance the scrollbar example you were referring to. IIRC, when
flicking past the image bounds, the scrollbars used to shrink so that both ends
were visible. Now they keep the same size, and they have only their positions
updated.

I just built the v4.7.0 tag, and it seems that there’s no behavior change after
all. My memory must be making fun of me, so forget about it. Thanks for your
time!

Regards,

Gabriel de Dietrich
Senior Software Engineer