>From depends.exe, I have dependencies with COREDLL.DLL, IESHIMS.DLL.  But I
>can't find this DLL on my system.
Something to configure on the SDK ?

Kind Regards,

Milan

[...]
> it has message "Is not a valid Windows CE application."
> What am I doing wrong? Where is problem?

First of all, please check if you've deployed all necessary DLLs with
your executable. You can check with the dependency walker [1], which
DLLs are needed for your application.

[1] http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Kind Regards,

--
Joerg Bornemann
Software Engineer

Hi,

I prepared Qt libs. I used wince50standard-armv4i-msvc2005 with Visual Studio
2005. I compile Qt Creator demo SW.
But when I start demo on WINCE 5.0 OS & ARM926EJ CPU core:
http://www.bolymin.com.tw/Embeddeddetail.asp?productid=183
it has message "Is not a valid Windows CE application."

What am I doing wrong? Where is problem?

Milan

Yes, you can use wince50standard-armv4i-msvc2005 with Visual Studio 2005
and wince50standard-armv4i-msvc2008 with Visual Studio 2008.

ismail.