On 11.05.2010 5:52, ext Leonardo DaVinci wrote:

> I'm using qt 4.6.2 on windows CE 6. I'm trying to evaluate the minimum
> delay allowed by qtwebkit wince( on an imx51 Freescale Cortex A8 800Mhz)
> for the setTimeout Javascript function.

First of all, we must find out if this problem is entirely JavaScript
related or if we have some problem within QtWebKit or Qt itself.
To do that, you could try to reproduce your problem using a small
QtScript program (see http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.6/qtscript.html). This
module also uses JavaScriptCore, the scripting engine that's used by
WebCore (WebKit).

This approach removes the big fat QtWebKit dependency and would make it
easier to analyze this problem.

Best Regards,

Jörg

--