Hello,

I asked similar questions a while ago and received response, that databases will maybe be supported in one of future releases. However now that Nokia buyed Qt I am a little worried about future of Qt for Windows CE.

I think that database support for Win CE would be a great feature and is very needed indeed.

Cheers!