I ever experienced this. am using windows. it's environment variable matter.
when you need asis to download an amoc you need to set up
path to GNAT/bin directory. without it, it won't compile. but when you
compiling on Qt when the path set the compilers will detect there are two
definitions of the API. try to unset / delete the system wide path to
GNAT/bin when you using Qt.