Title: Re: [QUAD-L] Re: Seating
Gale,

Your report, both on the wheelchair cushion and the ostrich-oil treatment
lights a candle of hope for me and other “wait and see’ers.” Someone must
always lead the way to universal acceptance of any questionable claim on
prosthesis and medications.

Please keep us informed from time-to-time on the progress and evaluation
in your continuing use of these remarkable products. Someone has to pioneer
their evaluation. You’re doing great so far.

Thanks,

Boyd

On 8/03/04 10:19 AM, "Gale See"