Sorry about your loss Boyd but you're right they were doing what they loved to do.
I really wish I could've or would've finished school but as fate has it I'm a Chair Pilot now.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 17:27:00
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Talladega Greg

Mark,

Thanks for your response to my query on fellow aviators.

Sorry that the moving, fickle finger of fate paused to abbreviate
your flight training. Not to exacerbate the loss of your dream to
join the ranks of hundreds of the best pilots in the world, who ply
their skills in unbelievably adverse conditions as Alaskan bush
pilots, I must tell you that I’ve already lost two very near and dear
pilot-buddies to the unfathomable, interminable ferocity of
Alaskan weather.

The only solace to be taken, is in the knowledge that they died
doing what they loved.

I got an email from “Talladega Greg” who’s doing fine apparently.
I like to keep tab on all the “fly-guys” and girls out there.

Thanks,

Boyd

        On 7/29/04 12:18 PM, "QuadPirate"