Welcome Don!

Like you ... I'm a C5-6 but function more like a C4-5.  Been a quadette for 25 yrs (this October).

Anything & everything about me is on my site - http:\\www.michaelsons.org

Don't forget to check out the huge list of quads & their locations, injury levels, etc at the extraordinary yet simple site here (arranged alphabetically by 1st names).  Hmmm, I just checked it & it's not working.  I'll ask.

Or THE QUAD LINK http://www.2tim.net/ which has oodles of quads listed.

Lori