Date: Thursday, August 26, 2004 13:23:18
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] ...workin for da man

Yooooo, i called my caseworker at Social Security today from work...she said i used to have a "subsidy" from Nielsen, but when they sent papers out to them, Nielsen said i earned 100% of my earnings.  My caseworker said the papers were probably filled out by HR, and so they don't know my working productivity.  So, she is sending paperwork out to me personally...i will get my boss to fill them out saying that my productivity is NOT as good as other workers being paid the same amount for same job.

EXAMPLE:  if my productivity is 40% of others, S.S.  will only look at me making 40% of the income i bring in....putting me under the bar of how much i'm allowed to make without losing my benefits.

I have to say, 'i hate this acting like i'm a low-producer' .i mean DAMN, i actually have to ask my two bosses to say i'm not a good worker...it's embarrassing, and seems to me COUNTER PRODUCTIVE, but i'm at least happy they aren't cutting my benefits....

raining like hell in Fla....tony