Hi Lori,

Do you use the Talking Book Program?  I was 'laid-up' with my leg awhile and being able to 'read' sure was helpful.  Hope the vac gets that would cleared-up soon for you.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No fun at all.  After 2 1/2 months of an idle wound ... we began the wound vac..   I can't move a muscle with it on or it comes undone.  Because my wound is in THE WORST place possible to treat/correct/live with.

Off to bed for how long now .............

Lori