Hi Smurf,

I had a wonderful time.  My energy is charged and my mind is refreshed.  I guess your crossed fingers worked!  :-)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 07/10/2004 03:12:06 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Gang,

I am going in to see my Dr. for my annual check-up tomorrow.  If all goes well I plan on taking a mini-vacation and spend a week with friends here in town.  I will be back by Friday the 15th.  Everyone take care and be well.  I'll see you when I get home!

With Love,

Dave Kelmer
Hi Dave,

My fingers are crossed for you - hope you have/had a fantastic time away!!!

Love Smurf xxx