Hi Smurf,

Remembering will be easy for those touched by this evil.  Getting the people that did this act, along with all the hits they've done to the rest of the world, will help me remember a lot better.  God bless all those hurt by this evil.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA