In a message dated 15/10/2004 18:43:11 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I agree with you Brian, but I wouldn't want the job of being the judge who
decides on who should get them and who should not.   I'd rather have the job of
writing citations for improper use of a parking spot.  Now that would be an
education.  I've often advocated for starting these programs up.  In today's
economy, those violations would often bring in a lot more money to the towns and
cities that chose to have an ADA Parking Program.  Granted, you would have
those who managed to slide by, but you always have those people who just never
learn.  If your going to write citations without a badge, you better have a
tazer to keep those angry violators 10ft away, lol.
Disabled badges aint quite so easy to get hold of over here.  You automatically get one if you get the higher level of an benefit called Disability Living Allowance (DLA).  I think there's a couple of other things you can get it on (and you have to provide proof that you get them) otherwise they are extremely hard to get hold of

Love Smurf xxx