Title: Had Great Time!
Yes Gang
We are once again back from the annual Indiana Governors Planning Counsel for People with Disabilities conference. I, Andrea a.k.a. Wheelchair Warrior, Wheelie, were among many of attendance at this year’s conference. We had a ball, thus any of you are interested in trying to making here next year as usual will post information prior to the event. Linda looking forward to seeing you there next year as well as you Stuntman.

Yes Andrea a.k.a. the Wheelchair Warrior was out there Square dancing at the *Hoedown*. I on the other hand am not much of the dancer and did not do any dancing actually had to leave before the party was over. Next year if God is willing I’ll do little dancing with someone. I don’t know about being able to make it to any of the conferences or events in other states since the of funding sources that were available through the governors planning counsel to attend other events  has been cut. But when there’s any disability related events in other states be sure to post and if possible & feasible I’ll try to make it there. I have plans of taking and vacation at some point next year. So if able to meet with someone from the quad list at a disability related event with at least some funding coming from the state pay for the trip that would work out great. But once again you all missed on a great event.

Houston