Title: Re: [QUAD-L] Travel and PCAs
I usually pay them a flat fee for the trip. I pay 4 some meals, have even payed for their room or half on their room. It all has 2 be worked out prior. Have had her sleep in the other bed, I payed for dinners she paid her own breakfast & lunch. So I’m sure that you’ll get as many different answers from others. So please don’t be confused.