Title: Re: [QUAD-L] I'm done stick a fork in me :)-Defective Issue
Ironic but true. They should let us gimps & crips fight. They can give me 1 of those off road power chairs adapt a couple 60 cal machine guns with grenade launchers a computer navigation system, hahaha maybe a couple cruise missiles 4 good measure and let me loose.