Title: Good work in fla
That’s great I see when he’s not out fixin elections he does do a little work 4 his constituents. Maybe there is hope 4 that state yet :) ‘ll be down in ft. lauderdale 2 visit next yr, and I had plans of movin somewhere warm in the next few yrs appreciate u all makin it easier 4 me if I do come that way