Hi Gale,
I can understand being in the hospital and being really burned out.  I haved been in for a month myself.  My neuropathy is so bad that it has never been controlled by meds including multipl  botox injections,bracing, and neurotin 2-600mg 3x daily.The neuropathy caused my lungs to become very weak and I am unable to do correct breathing and only breath from partial parts of my right right lower lung and left mid lung.  It caused damage to my teeth and when I would go to the dentist he would be unable to perform the work because my gums would not sedate, so the pain would be horrid, and I am a chicken when it would come to dentist.I came into the hospital and had my teeth removed and while in surgery i had a hyperthermia episode and then I ran fever for about a week.  People like us just don't know how to do thinks the easy way, do we,,lol.
Anyway, I hope your time goes by fast, and like you, now that I am better I use my computer, and I am back into the therapy and thaat keeps me busy.
Hope you have a nice Christmas with your family.
Kathy in Mississippi