Hiya Naughty Nan,
Its been so long Nan.  You are the bomb in my book, but you always were, lol
Nan was a mom after becoming a quad and if her ears are burning it because I
talk of her to other quite often.
What ever happened to the Mother of the LiL Girl.  I think see was German and
her name was Andrea?
Glad to see you back!