In a message dated 12/20/2004 3:32:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Nan,

Do you train the labs or just breed them?  The Lab Retriever has always been a favorite of mine.  Beautiful animals!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA
Hiya Dave!

Just breed them ... I have one bitch at the moment & have reserved a bitch pup from a friend - her dog was just bred, so we're looking at April before I get the puppy.  I have help w/ basic obedience training.

I have applied to CCI for a service dog.  I went down to Long Island for my personal interview this summer & have been accepted as a candidate, but it's a long wait for a dog ... 1 1/2 - 2 years!  But, I'm willing to wait - their dogs are incredible!!!

Nice to hear from ya again!

Nan