Title: FW: [QUAD-L] Frustration

Stacy
Had you thought that the girl at the party could’ve been interested in you.:) I know that a good friend of mine that is female a quad is GAY. I’ll also have 2 say that the argument or things you’re stating about being female and in a chair is the same things us guys in chairs say. We feel that women in chairs have an easier time getting or being in relationships than us. I’ve been in a few relationships since being in a chair but feel that maybe the reason they didn’t last was because I’m still adjusting and not comfortable with myself and not sure of their real reason 4 being with me. What do I have 2 offer in a relationship ... What her real reason 4 being with me? Is it just out of sympathy? Is it because I’m the perfect man once I’m in bed I’m  there till the morning. She don’t have 2 worry about me cheating because no 1 else wants my crippled azz. :)
I know more women in chairs in relationships than guys in chairs. So can we be frustrated also????? Not speaking 4 myself I’m not in a relationship right now because of my own personal DEMONS. ;)

On 12/22/04 3:05 AM, "Stacy Harim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What my friend Andrea said is so true. I'm in the prime of my life at 30. I'm not a beauty queen, but I think that I am an attractive person.  I used to get hit on all the time.  Some of you guys talk about how you have had girlfriends, partners, wives. A lot of women like men in chairs because they feel less threatened.  Men are superficial.  They just think we can't have sex, therefore they can't get off.   I go out on occasion. Before I got sick I used to get hit on all the time and get drinks bought for me.  Since I got sick, I haven't had someone I don't know buy me a drink since I got sick.  Socializing and talking to new people is not a problem and I am a very approachable person.  I have a good time, dance, and smile while I am out.  We never sit at a table.  We are always at the bar or in the general area.  Never have our backs to people.  I know the chances of meeting my soul mate in a bar aren't good, but damn, they don't even look twice.

It's funny, we went to a customer appreciation party at a rest/club/bar.  They had a DJ.  My friends and I were up there dancing and some woman came up and started dancing with me, holding my hands and treating me like I was mentally disabled.  Telling my friend who is also a girl how pretty I was.  It was so funny.  I was cracking up.  Trying to pull my hands away, she wouldn't let me.  Was pretty strange.

Just a funny story to share.  My Gift to you,
Stacy

----- Original Message -----

From: andrea murray <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: Steve Oldaker <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com

Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 10:09  PM

Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Frustration

Billy,

Sexual frustration is the big problem  for me too. First of all be being a women with a disability is really hard to  get a man to just to see you as being sexual. Even men with a disability  want a non-disability women. Like Steve if you gave the slution PLEASE let me  know.

Wheelchair  Warrior

Steve Oldaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

Billy...

Do I suffer sexual  frustration?  Only daily, many times...

If you find the  solution, share it with the group!

Steve