Title: Re: [QUAD-L] -thoughts and questions
Well Dave I know WSU is definitely not on my list of possibilities :) I loved Detroit as a AB maybe even now on a visit but 2 live there. I’m scurrrred no family in Mi. anymore. I’m going 2 stay my buns right herrre in Indiana until I move south. They get more snow up therre than we do herre. I got a lot of relatives in Minn. And they have great accessibility, good transportation system, good schools but 2 cold in winter 2 much snow. Theres always the fear of the unknown I guess its probably what keeps a lot of from going out of our comfort zones. Going someplace unfamiliar 2 find out it isn’t accessible. I truly truly hate that ;(