Title: FW: Home Accessibility/ oops 4got

Subject: Home Accessibility

Jessica, The apartment I’m in was designed by a Para and I think the brother of someone with CP. They’re about 25 yrs old so they could use a lot of updating and as Wally & Billy pointed out no 1 design will be perfect for everyone. And designs that were tailored for a Para may not be good 2 a quad.
   As with Lori I like a large floor plan *open from family, room, kitchen area. Did I mention it would be a very large ranch style log cabin. Archway separating dining area, living room area. Large roll in shower, large bathroom, of course cutouts under all sinks.
  The pool with with lift is a definite must might as well make it a wave pool so that I can exercise or others can exercise. Hot/ Jacuzzi sounds good also with the lift of course. I don’t know much about the solar thing but the indoor tropical area sounds good or indoor garden, with a very large skylight. A rap around porch that can be enclosed and heated in the winter so that I can push around the house 4 exercise in the winter & in climate weather. A small lake with a pier that goes out for me 2 roll out on & fish :) As you see I want 2 be out in the country a lil bit. Have 2 have a very large garage. A lot of extra storage space for some reason it seams as if I accumulate more junk now but also 2 stock pile supplies. Indoor gym with accessible workout equipment that I can use totally by myself. Did I forget that all closets in bedrooms be large I mean large walk/roll in closets.
  Like Lori I need a very large office space, but unlike Lori there’s no *HUBBY* eventually maybe wifey. But I’ll have 2 ask for another office for her. As a matter of fact I’ll want another building out back that will serve as a guest house, it’ll have a bar, large screen TV for me & the guys 2 watch sports, also my office that way I can get out the house 2 do some work & have some solitude. You did say $$$ was no object I think REAL BIG!!!! Wally I didn’t forget about the quad boxes either they’ll be everywhere. :)
OOPs 4got
I’m a C/6 C/7 complete, Currently I live in Indianapolis, In
Houston