Title: Message
I  have these too and they are not as obnoxiously obvious as they seem when you first think when you first see them without your feet in them. oh! and they're great when you have clonus or are hyper-reflexive as I am/do.
regards, Cameron

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 1:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] feet hopping

I bought these feet plates that screw onto your chairs feetrest. They have 2 velcro straps that go around your feet, plus a 1 inch high edge around the back so your feet don't slide off. They work good, but if you have bad spasms you can lift your foot right out of your shoe. I could not go without them.
But not sure where to buy them. I ordered them when I bought my chair.
Greg