I do the same, Dave. But as soon as I swallow the dryness is back. What is really irritating is the damage it does to my taste buds. Do you have that problem?

From: "David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] more ditropan stuff
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:26:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi Larry,

Do you have access to water at night? I use a tube that I can drink with at night, and it helps keep my mouth from getting too dry at night.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I take one in the morning as soon as i get up. (ditropan) For some reason I
hurt fiercely in that area when I first get up. Then another before bed if
needed. I wake up at night and it feels like my tongur is going to break
off. It also makes my mouth and tongue very sensitive. Even mild spices are
a killer. Larry