Elk Conversions, makes a lowered floor mini, with a mild raised roof and
doorline for the conversion industry and I"m sure that you've seen them on the
road with that unmistakable clamshell top.  It adds an additional 4-6 inches of
head space over the standard lower floor minivan.  For the consumer market that
4-6 inches holds and overhead TV, VCP and additional audio equipment.  That
includes the Warner Brothers Packages for the family travels.