It's going to be  some time yet.  It's in the shop getting mechanical work then I need to take it about 2 hours away to get some modifications done.  Still a couple of months probably.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Buying a van

In a message dated 15/01/2005 00:02:47 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I drove and practiced already.  I'm just a little nervous about such a big vechicle.  I have to back on to a road to get out of my driveway. The driveway  isn't very wide and I share it with my neighbors.  They park on the side of the drive way.  The road isn't high in traffic but it's the main road that goes back and then is the entrance to other neighborhoods. I live on the side of the road and not in a neighborhood.  I also live at the end of a pretty sharp curb.  I have to admit that I am nervous about that.  When I did my driving hours, I met him at the vocational rehab office.  Luckily there aren't many 2 lane roads that are curvy and I live in a flat area so there are pretty much no hills at all.

Stacy
Hey Stacy,

Hows the van driving going?  are you a little more confident about it now?

Happy driving!

Love Smurf xxx