Title: Re: [QUAD-L] Re: Accessible Home featured on "Extreme Makeover:Home Edition"
I loved it... I actually cried when they got married... The best show they’ve ever had... They did a great job on everything... And to make the house 4 him & her was the greatest touch ever... Man when I get my $$$ 2gether I got 2 have a wavepool the butler was great also... Shower on, hands and the thing comes out and takes you 2 the shower, that’s real independence or tub I’ve not had a bath in a tub in over 6yrs... They don’t know how much they tease someone with these shows showing everything that’s out there.

On 1/18/05 5:13 PM, "Lori Michaelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I saw it, thanks though!

No comment on the show.

Lori

-------Original Message-------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 01/17/05 20:19:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Fwd: Accessible Home featured on "Extreme Makeover:Home Edition"

Hey Lori.  I apologize for not writing back to you about the time of the Extreme Home Makover show.  I didn't get on the computer Sunday.  Were you able to find the channel?  Did you get to watch the show?  If you didn't, I taped it, and could send it to you, but I was kind of disappointed in what they showed about the lift.  I guess I was just expecting to see more, but they did show how it was hidden in a closet in the wall, and how it moved from the wall out.  I don't know what I was expecting to see, although it does look like it would be helpful.  Write me back when you get the chance, ok.  Take care.  Sharleen C5/6