Hi Billy,

And we WILL have ours, too... One Year Soon!   :-)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

"B. Kimberlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As a Buccaneers fan I know you're pain. However, we did have our one year.

Yours,
Billy from Tampa
C2-3
9 years post

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Don't feel too bad, I'm a Detroit Loin's fan.  Our motto is, "There's always next year!"  I think they really are set for a good season this year.  :-)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

Houston809 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Its alright they let me down every season!!!!