Check out Divided Portraits.  I am a subject with my service dog, nello.

Divided Portraits:  Identity and Disability
Divided Portraits explores the impact of being wheelchair bound upon
one's public and private identities. By painting each of her subjects
on
two canvasses, Cooper asks her audience, which do you see first: the
person or the chair? The answer is one that matters deeply to the
artist, who herself suffered a spinal cord injury and was rendered
quadriplegic for months before the recovery of her motor skills.

Hilary Copper -- Divided Portraits:  Identity and Disability
Opens:  January 27, 2005
Closes:  April 15, 2005
Venue:  Denver Central Library
             10 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy., Level 7 Vida Ellison Gallery
(80204)

Gallery Hours
Monday, Tuesday:  10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Wednesday:  Closed
Thursday, Friday:  10 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
Saturday:  10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday:  1 - 5 p.m.

Exhibition Information:  720-865-1821, Ms. Joan Harms
Artist Web site:
http://www.chashama.org/yappa-ng/index.php?album=%2Fexhibits%2Fh.cooper