Hi Wheels,
I was thinking the same thing.  It seemed there have been a few members that haven't been around in awhile.  I thought it may have been the heated discussions during the political season, but now I'm not so sure.  I hope everyone thinks to look if they don't receive posts from the Q-List.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Yes, I am. But what about all those others who may not be that savvy and may
not realize that they've been bounced or deleted without their knowledge.
10 years go by and I've never been bounced and in the last couple of months,
I've been deleted twice. Granted, I looked and realize that it might happen,
but as always, I'm concerned about all those others who need this resource.
Whew, lol