It's a movie.  Activists for the NOT Dead Yet and such are boiling over it.  Have many of them seen it?  I doubt it.  It's like the Right screaming about Fahrenheit 911.  Personally I'm waiting for Willy Wonka with Depp, but then the Right might make Willy Gay like Sponge Bob.

Breathe-it's a movie.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:58 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Movie

Why is no one talking about this movie? I had no clue it portrayed disability in such a way. I was going to go see it, but not now. I don't want to give it away if you want to see it, but am wondering why the blatant inaccuracies and "death is better than disabled" viewpoint isn't getting more media coverage. Esp since the National Spinal Cord Injury Assoc. has come out against it. Maybe I'm late and it's already been discussed here?

peaceandlovingkindness,

River
www.hodohio.com