Guess what my CNA didn't show and they can't find her. So I'm sitting here in my night gown. Has anyone has this happen to you. What do you do?
Wheelchair Warrior
"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Linda,

It's always nice to see a post from you.  I'm glad you are home and healing.  Stay strong and stay well.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Linda Ferrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Dave, you're always so kind! I just have one superficial wound left on the right butt. Lots of wt. shifts in my chair.
Hey Andrea, so sorry about about your CNA not showing...that's the pits. There is no excuse for that. I just don't know about this generations work ethics!
Friends, Lindaf