Hi William,

You might be surprised at just how much of that can be done.  I work with the 'Gate of Dreaming' to help with 'Sleep Dreaming' and 'Awake Dreaming'.  Take a look at this Web Site with an open mind!  :-)
http://www.shamanscave.com/articles/dreaming/sleep_dreaming_awake_dreaming_gates_of_dreaming

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I surely do wish there was someway we could program our dreams. Just dial up
a desired experience and snooze away. I spect some would accuse me of trying
to escape reality, but that is just fine with me. This quads reality aint
that hot.