Well that Kyocera 6035 you have to program with your voice what to do and off seems to me it would hang up, but all cell phones I've used hang up after the other party hangs up so I never needed to test this hang up question.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: 07/08/05 21:46:50
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Cell phones

Mark,
Are you capable of hanging up on a telephone call hands-free?  This seems to be the one sticky point for which I cannot find an answer.  I do not have use of my hands at all and therefore need something that is truly hands-free.

QuadPirate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here's a download you can buy to make a smart phone handsfree.
You can do all kinds of things using voice commands on you smart phone with this.

I had an old Kyocera that was "Totaly" hands free you just said "Phone on" twice and it came on and you said a name it was pretty easy and this was in the phone when I bought it. They sell for about $20 on ebay now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64355&item=5786783952&rd=1

Mark