I eat very little white.  You are right though. When I first started I did lose a lot but I still have a belly.  A lot of it has to do with having such a long torso though.  While I am laying down there isn't a whole lot there but sitting up I look pregnant.  People are almost shocked if I show them by pushing myself up on my armrests.

Stacy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 2:16 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Gut vs a lil gut

I challenge any body builder to sit in a chair for just a week and watch what
happens.  In a sitting position, the stomach is most relaxed, so it tends to
bulge.
But to reduce the Budda, cut out the white stuff and you will see  the results
in just a weeks time.  That includes all the fun foods like potatoes and ice
cream, sugar and dairy products.  If you must cheat, cheat just a little and
you
will still see the difference.
Practice, practice, practice....